The Occasional Blog of Author and Educator Marguerite Benjamin Parker
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Does this count?
Hey, technically, it's a new entry, even though I have not moved from this spot since I posted "yesterday's" message. But I'm not just dawdling here. I forgot to add that since the time I originally created this blog, some truly awesome things have happened. The one I wanted to
highlight most of all is the April 2007 publication of my first novella. A Debt Too Deep marked the beginning of new things for me as a writer. 2007 was an eventful year, and venturing into self-publishing made it memorable. Though the "high" of being able to click into Barnes & Noble and Amazon online and see my book listed is starting to trickle off a bit, I'm SO looking forward to reviving the feeling with a new publication this year. Speaking of the next publication... I should probably be (really) writing rather than blogging at this very moment. I have a long way to go. Wish me God's speed, then come back tomorrow to see what else I forgot to say...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment